You will not find a product like the Dugout Manager anywhere in the world. The Dugout Manager holds your water bottle, helmet, jacket, visor, one bat and even all of your catcher’s equipment and easily attaches to a dugout chain link fence. And it comes with a carabiner so that players can hang Dugout Manager on their gear bag. Dugout Manager also includes foam so that baseball players can use it to hang their helmets without scratching them.
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY AND 100% GUARANTEE. IS THE ORIGINAL PATENTED PRODUCT with two PATENTS 1.8245858 2.8616385
- High Quality ABS Plastic
- Manufactured in the USA
- Dugout Manager is a dugout organizer that allows each player to store their gear neatly on a chain link fence for easy access.
- Each organizer includes a cup holder for a bottle of water (or Hydration Fluids), a bat holder, two hooks – one for a jacket and helmet and one for a ball glove.
- Dugout Manager holds one bat.
- Your catchers gear can also easily hang on the Dugout Manager.
- Dugout Manager comes with a pre-drilled hole and a high quality carabiner so it can be simply hung on the outside of any equipment bag.
- For baseball players, Dugout Manager also comes with a self-adhesive foam helmet holder and easy hanging options to hold your baseball helmet.
- Choose from 9 colors: Navy Blue, Black, Translucent Blue, Red, White, Orange, Green, Purple and Pink
What makes Dugout Manager so unique? It’s simply an ingenious, high-quality, affordable, compact, light-weight and portable dugout organizer that can be transported on any equipment bag, and is ready to use in seconds.
- End dugout clutter and chaos.
- Keep track of each player’s equipment.
- Reduce equipment mix-ups.
- Speed time to play when everyone can immediately find their equipment.
- Prevent accidents from players equipment scattered throughout the dugout.
- Preserves the life of your valuable equipment.
Manufactured from High Quality ABS Plastic – Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene is an opaque thermoplastic.
- ABS is an amorphous polymer comprised of three monomers, acrylonitrile, butadiene and styrene.
- ABS offers a good balance of impact, heat, chemical and abrasion resistance, dimensional stability, tensile strength, surface hardness, rigidity and electrical characteristics.
- ABS plastic remains hard, rigid and tough even at low temperatures.
There are no reviews yet.